Supahost is a trading name of Netlink Technology Ltd, a privately owned company registered in England & Wales. (Company Number: 06937956)
Registered office address:
Netlink Technology Ltd.
160 Aztec West
When we refer to “we”, “us”, “Supahost” or “Netlink Technology” we are referring to this company.
You can get in touch with us by writing to us at the address above, or via e-mail or telephone:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 0333 335 5352
– Our website(s)
– E-mail correspondence
– Telephone calls
– Paper communications
– Social media
– Visiting our offices
– Enquiring about, or buying products or services from us
– Providing products or services to us
Netlink Technology Ltd may collect and process the following categories of personal data about you:
– Contact Details – Including: Name, Contact Details, Organisation, Employment Details
– Information generated by the work, service or relationship we may have with you, including: Business & Financial Details and Correspondence.
– Information generated by visiting our website or engaging with us on social media, including: IP Addresses, Social Handles or Usernames
We may collect and process information that you provide during your correspondence with us, in one of the following ways:
– Giving information directly to us by methods including filling in forms either on our website(s) or via other media
– Requesting any of our products, services or other information
– Communicating with us through methods including but not limited to e-mail, telephone and written correspondence
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
– Where you have given consent for us to process your information
– Where we need to perform the contractual obligations we have entered into with you, or the business you are working for, or with
– Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
The purpose(s) for which we will collect and process your data are as follows:
– To manage our relationship and administer our business either as a part of a contract or where we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so
– To execute a contract or request
– Where we have a legitimate interest to keep you informed of products or services by appropriate communication methods unless you’ve objected us doing so
– Sending you marketing and information about our business via e-mail if you have consented to it
Your personal data may be disclosed to a third party who acquires us or all of our assets. We may also share some of your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
– Suppliers providing services to us to help us run our business
– Printers, E-mail service providers or other suppliers who help us to send our newsletters and communications
– Marketing Agencies who help us promote our business
We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law.
Your data may be sent outside the European Economic Area (the European Economic Area being the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), also referred to as the EEA. Where your personal data are transferred or accessed outside of the EEA, we require that appropriate safeguards are in place.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us. You also have the rights and choices which you can exercise on the data we hold on you. You have the right to:
– Obtain access to your personal information
– Withdraw consent
– Object to direct marketing
– Ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold
– Object or restrict our processing of your information
– Request that we port your personal information
For more information or to action these rights, please contact us using the information at the top of this document.
We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information we hold about you. We will not use your personal information unless it is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate and up to date.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
When the purposes for which we have collected the data for have ended we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. For further details about data retention please contact us using the information at the top of this document.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data we will use strict security measures to try to protect it against loss, misuse, or unauthorised alterations.