We make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via the Server and we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server.
You shall effect and maintain adequate insurance cover in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the Server.
You represent, undertake and warrant to us that you will use the Web Site allocated to you only for lawful purposes. In particular, you represent, warrant and undertake to us that:
– You will not use the Server in any manner which infringes any law or regulation or which infringes the rights of any third party, nor will you authorise or permit any other person to do so.
– You will not post, link to or transmit:
(a) any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, malicious, defamatory, obscene, blasphemous, profane or otherwise objectionable in any way.
(b) any material containing a virus or other hostile computer program.
(c) any material which constitutes, or encourages the commission of, a criminal offence or which infringes any patent, trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right or similar rights of any person which may subsist under the laws of any jurisdiction.
– You will not send bulk e-mail whether opt-in or otherwise from our network. Nor will you promote a site hosted on our network using bulk email.
– You will not employ programs which consume excessive system resources, including but not limited to processor cycles and memory.
– We reserve the right to remove any material which we deem inappropriate from your web site without notice. We do not host Warez or illegal content.
– You shall keep secure any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account and shall notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password or other security information.
– You shall observe the procedures which we may from time to time prescribe and shall make no use of the Server which is detrimental to our other customers.
– You shall procure that all mail is sent in accordance with applicable legislation (including data protection legislation) and in a secure manner.
– In the case of an individual user, you warrant that you are at least 16 years of age and if the user is a company, you warrant that the services will not be used by anyone under the age of 16 years.
– Any access to other networks connected to Suaphost must comply with the rules appropriate for those other networks.
– While we use every reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of the Server, we do not guarantee that the Server will be free from unauthorised users or hackers and we shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of e-mail or for any other failure of e-mail.